Tuesday, June 13, 2017

My first week of OJT April 25, 2017




First day of our OJT will always be remembered. It was kind of total coincidence that there was a scheduled black out on whole Albay. So our first lesson of day was computer hardware so sir Joseph, the head of ICTMU, ask us to disassembled a system unit. Sir Carmelo also taught us the difference of the router and the access point, also the NAS and its functions and advantages. I learn a lot of different things especially in networks. They really taught us of what they usually do in DSWD. Sir balleras was really hands on us when I ask something I didn’t understand he didn’t use only words but taught in actual part by part. I really enjoyed my first week in DSWD, learn a lot and also widen my perspective and knowledge as a student.

No comments:

Post a Comment